QC Blog: Chaos Reigns!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chaos Reigns!!

I was having some computer problems the last two days, so didn't get to a chance to post. I hope all my friends and relatives liked the website. I'm very proud of our efforts to create it. Now I can devote my time to creating "black and gold" quilts to promote Pittsburgh colors everywhere.

Hasn't this been the craziest day ever in Politics? No matter whose side you're on, this is an unbelievably interesting election year. I find myself constantly reading websites to search for the latest in the Presidential election coverage. I watch news programs all night long, and switch from channel to channel to hear what all the analysts are saying.

I think one of the saddest things about this crisis the economy is in right now is that it will hamper every program that the new President (yes, I hope it's Obama) wants to implement. Mainly it means health care reform is probably in jeopardy. I can't get over the fact that George W. Bush came into office with a balanced budget and has driven the country into near financial ruin (and that's not an exaggeration, given this week's events).

And on top of that I got blindsided by Project Runway again Wednesday night - I can't believe they kept Kenley. My jaw dropped when they told her "she's in." I'll never understand that show, but I guess that's what keeps me watching.

Here's to an exciting day tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a debate!!

mjs 9.26.08 2:04 am

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP