QC Blog: WE ARE LIVE!!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WE ARE LIVE!!!




I'm so excited! At 9:19 on 9/23/08, my website is live on the Internet. Zachary, you are so awesome-this is so cool. I hope everyone enjoys my site, we've been working on it forever!!
I have no idea if the site will ultimately be a success (obviously I hope for that) or a failure, but just getting it online has been an accomplishment for both of us (more for Zachary, since he did all the computer work). I did hire a classmate of his who drew the artwork for The Quilting Crusader, so, to Amanda Jo , thank you so much, it looks wonderful.

I have an interesting little part time job that sometimes takes me to unexpected places to take photos. Today I was on the 26th floor at the Gateway Towers downtown and was able to take some beautiful views of Pittsburgh. Mind you, these were taken through a window, so they're not as crystal clear as they could be. But I think they're pretty good.

Enjoy!

mjs

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP